- Native Win 95 and DOS version on one CD.
- Main commentary by Richie Benaud (the face and voice of Cricket)
with pitch reports from Ian Botham.
- True 3D stadium.
- All player moves (including the umpire) have been recorded using
- New innovative camera angles in a TV style presentation.
- Ability to create a team from the ground up. This includes giving
the player's the ability to change everything from the team and player's names right through to the players skill levels (batting, bowling, fielding, speed, precision, stamina, acceleration and strength).
- Network (DOS and WIN 95) and modem (WIN 95) play.
- The ability to run the game in high resolution - we are supporting
both 256 colour 320 * 200 and 640 * 480 video modes.
- Improved player intelligence. All scripts that control the various
computer players are further improved from the last product to make them behave in a more human like way.
- Having commentary streamed off the CD in the background while the
game is playing.
- The use of our new hi-res FMV player.